Saturday 15 December 2012

INTRO...

                              Hey there It's Ronnie :)


So, I always liked blogs as it's cool how people write about what they think or share their ideas with others or even their lifestyles i guess and I always enjoyed reading them but to be honest I've never came to making one myself.
So as you can tell I am starting my first ever blog!!! YAY!!!

I don't really expect much readers as at school I've never been the best writer so this may be quite boring 'Zzz' but still I've always liked expressing my opinions and thoughts :)

ALSO I want to tell you a little bit about myself so you know WHO I am :)
So here is ------> I am a 15 year old girl living in the North-East of England but I originally come from a little country called 'Lithuania' (It's in Europe if you were wondering).
But I have spent the majority of my life living here in England so I guess you could say that my first language is English :)
This is Vilnius, Lithuania

I apso-bloody-love music!!!
Especially bands such as The Cribs which by the way I saw in concert, General Fiasco, Nirvana, Arctic monkeys etc. So as you can probably tell their all indie and yeah I know you think their awesome too and if you don't know them check em out :)

ALSO I love fashion and I am very obsessed with photography and well... You know what?? I'll finish at this point so you are left in suspense which probably doesn't bother you but STILL...

To read more of my blogs I will be uploading new blogs on here every Saturday and they will mostly be about my life, fashion including DIY's, photography, music, friends and SOOO much more so stay TUNED... haha :)

(I've been inspired by my friend Paula to do these blogs and be sure to check her out http://cherrygoldberry.blogspot.co.uk/ so thanks Paula)

ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT MINE AND PAULA'S YOU TUBE CHANNEL WE ARE CALLED PRoductions138
AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING :)

See you next Saturday... BYE XX

3 comments: